The Land Pride RTR05 Series Rotary Tillers are sized right for subcompact tractors and are designed to till soil for seedbed preparation. They are ideal for homeowner landscaping, small nurseries, gardens, small hobby farms, or medium-duty residential use.
The RTR05, and all reverse rotation tillers, tends to achieve greater depth of penetration, moving and pulverizing more soil in the process, while burying residue as opposed to leaving it on top. Available in 42" and 50" widths, the rotor features four "C" shaped heat-treated tines per flange that require less horsepower to move through the ground. Standard equipment includes adjustable skid shoes, park stand, and rear deflector shield.
- AMERICAN MADE: Many tillers are imported. American made means better parts availability.
- REVERSE TILLING ACTION: Reverse action ‘sucks’ tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- 5” DIGGING DEPTH: For deep soil penetration.
- CLEVIS LOWER HITCH: Provides additional strength and easy one person hook-up.
- FITS LAND PRIDE QUICK-HITCH: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up. Additional PTO driveline may be required.
- ADJUSTABLE PARKING STAND: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- ADJUSTABLE SKID SHOES: Control depth with seven adjustments.
- FORMED REAR DEFLECTOR: Keeps dirt in and leaves a level finish. Forming gives deflector additional strength. Adjustable deflector allows for various finish results.
- FRONT DEFLECTOR: Front deflector is flexible to take the beating from rocks or debris.
- 4 “C” SHAPED HEAT-TREATED TINES PER FLANGE‘C’: Shaped tines require less HP to move through the ground.
- SOLID ROTOR SHAFT: 1 3/4” Solid steel rotor shaft for strength.
- 13” ROTOR SWING DIAMETER: For deep tilling and turning the soil over faster.
- DOUBLE LIP SEAL ON ROTOR BEARING: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- FULLY SHIELDED SHEAR PIN OR SLIP-CLUTCH DRIVELINE: Protects the gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 DRIVE CHAIN ENCLOSED IN OIL BATH: Heavy drive chain stretches less, and oil bath keeps wear to a minimum.
- STAMPED CHAIN COVER: Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.