RCR 1860 Rotary Cutter
RCR 1860 Rotary Cutter
60" Cutting Mower
The RCR18 Series Rotary Cutters are available in 60" & 72" widths for light-duty maintenance around the farm, on gently slopes, or slightly contoured right-of-ways. A fully welded deck adds additional strength while the floating 3-point permits the deck to hug the terrain for a quality cut. The cutters have a category I three-point hitch and are Quick Hitch adaptable. They are offered with a standard ASAE Category 3 driveline with either shear bolt or slip-clutch protection and either a laminated or solid rubber tailwheel.
- SURPASSED RUGGED INDUSTRY STANDARDS: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 YEAR GEARBOX WARRANTY: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- CAT. 3 DRIVELINE WITH SHEAR-BOLT: Shear-bolt offers maximum driveline protection.
- CAT. 3 DRIVELINE WITH 2-PLATE SLIP-CLUTCH: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- DUAL POSITION CLEVIS TYPE 3-POINT FLOATING TOP LINK: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. Additional set of holes for tractors with shorter top links.
- LOWER CLEVIS TYPE 3-POINT HITCH: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- HEAVY GAUGE DECK CONSTRUCTION: 10 gauge
- BOX TUBING DECK SUPPORT: Makes for a stronger rigid deck
- FULLY WELDED DECK: Robotic welded. Adds additional strength.
- EXTENDED CUTTER FRONT: For increased material flow and added protection.
- ROUND BACK DESIGN: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- DECK HEIGHT: 7 1/4” Deck height on 60” and 8 7/8” deck height on 72” model Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2” TO 13” RCR1860 CUTTING HEIGHT: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- FULL LENGTH SKID SHOES: Provides sidewall reinforcement and full protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2” X 3” HEAT-TREATED FREE SWINGING BLADES: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- SPLINED BLADE BAR HUB: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 GAUGE STUMP JUMPER: Standard round stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks and debris.
- HIGH BLADE TIP SPEED RCR1860 = 16,360 FPM
- 15”LAMINATED TAILWHEEL: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions.
- 4” X 16” SOLID RUBBER TAILWHEEL: Can’t go flat.
- HEAVY-DUTY SPINDLE ON TAILWHEEL: Tailwheels take a beating, 1 1/4” spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- GUARDING: Protect against flying debris. Customer must choose to include chain or rubber on the front and rear. Rear Metal Band standard.