RC2512 Bat Wing Rotary Cutter
RC2512 Bat Wing Rotary Cutter
Land Pride's RC2512 Rotary Cutter is designed for smaller tractors while retaining the features and benefits of larger folding cutters. The 12' width, sharp turning radius, and low tongue weight makes this an ideal Rotary Cutter for compact tractor owners that need a large rotary cutter for farm grass maintenance. The RC2512 offers a pull-type, self-leveling tongue with a clevis hitch for attachment to 40-75 HP tractors. It features a constant velocity Cat. 4 main driveline and Cat. 3 connecting drivelines with slip-clutch protection. The standard stump jumper under each blade spindle slides over stumps, rocks and debris. Front and rear single chain safety guards provide protection against thrown objects.
- SURPASSED RUGGED INDUSTRY STANDARDS: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures.
- FACTORY ASSEMBLED: Saves customer set-up time and money.
- 160 HP DIVIDER GEARBOX AND 75 HP WING GEARBOXES: A rugged heavy built gearboxes capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- GEARBOX SEAL PROTECTION: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- INPUT DRIVELINE: CAT. 4 CV: Driveline is matched just right for capacity of tractor. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- EASY GREASABLE DRIVELINES: Drivelines have access holes for greasing the U-joints and to grease the inner profiles.
- 2 PLATE SLIP-CLUTCH: Protects drivelines and gearboxes by slipping clutches rather than twisting the driveline when impacts are encountered.
- 16,500 FPM HIGH BLADE TIP SPEED: Allows clean cutting of material and even distribution.
- 6" BLADE OVERLAP: Eliminates skipping during turns.
- LEFT WING ROTATES COUNTERCLOCKWISE: Better discharge of material. Picks up tractor tracks.
- 11" DECK HEIGHT: Handles heavy cutting, which reduces balling-up of cut material under the deck.
- 10 GAUGE STUMP JUMPER BACKED WITH A 1" THICK MOUNTING BAR: Allows cutter to slide over obstructions protecting gearbox output shaft & bottom seal.
- 10 GAUGE SMOOTH DECK TOP: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- 3/16" PLATE SIDE SKIRT: Reduces debris piercing possibilities.
- SELF-LEVELING HITCH: Reduces drawbar wear by keeping hitch level while going through ditches.
- LOW HITCH WEIGHT: Less drawbar wear. Less ballast required. Works well with lighter tractors.
- SINGLE REMOTE HYDRAULICS: Easy to operate. Fits most tractors, only one duplex outlet required.
- HINGED WING SECTIONS: Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 7/8" SOLID HINGE RODS: Gives great strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself.
- WING TRANSPORT LOCKS: Holds transport wings in the folded-up position in case of hydraulic pressure loss.
- ENCLOSED FRONT TO REAR DUAL LEVELING RODS: Dual leveling rods enable the cutter to pull equally on the rear axle during travel over rough terrain. Many competitors only use one leveling rod.
- 5-BOLT HUBS: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting.
- DRAIN HOLES IN WHEEL RIMS: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wings. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- SPRING-CUSHIONED LIFT CYLINDER: Cushions loads on drawbar.
- REPLACEABLE WHEEL SPINDLES: Wheel spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing the entire axle. Simply remove one bolt to replace damaged spindle.
- 7/8" LEVELING RODS: Large diameter leveling rods provide superior supporting strength over rough terrain.
- AIRPLANE TIRES WITH FLOTATION LIP: Gives better cushion while transporting and provides flotation in soft ground.