FDR 25 Series Finish Mowers
FDR 25 Series Finish Mowers
Land Pride’s 25 Series Rear Discharge Grooming Mower is perfect for homeowners, campuses, parks and golf courses. The tapered rear design disperses grass well and does away with the chains that tend to clump damp grass and leave it lying in piles. The rear discharge feature allows for cleaner mowing as clippings are evenly discharged close behind the mower avoiding streets, sidewalks and landscaping. The FDR25 Series also features a floating 3-point system to allow for excellent ground following capabilities and a uniform cut.
- Comes in 72" or 84"
- REAR DISCHARGE: The wide, even dispersal of grass leaves a fine thin layer directly behind the mower, vs. a possible windrow to the side. Keeps grass from blowing in unwanted areas. Easier to mow around objects.
- DEFLECTORS: Built-in to throw material and debris down.
- CLEVIS TYPE LOWER HITCH POINTS: Allows for easy hook-up by being able to remove pins and back into clevises.
- FLOATING 3-POINT: Top and bottom hitch points float up and down which allows the mower to float over uneven terrain.
- 5/16” ROLLED FRONT ON DECK: 5/16” roll formed front deck edging designed to take heavy abuse.
- FRAME-OVER-DECK DESIGN: Frames takes stress out of deck by supporting it.
- 3/16” DECK THICKNESS: Heavy deck material to aid in overall strength and longevity. Reinforced spindle mounts.
- LOWER HITCH POINTS ADJUST IN AND OUT: Accommodates many tractor configurations by adjusting in and out.
- FDR2572 ONLY - SOLID RUBBER TIRES WITH ROLLER BEARINGS: Solid rubber tires on the FDR2572 are sandwiched between the rim halves, bolted in and can’t go flat. Roller bearings allow for a long life.
- FDR2584 ONLY - SEMI SOLID TIRES WITH ROLLER BEARINGS: Semi solid tires on the FDR2584 offer premium flotation. Roller bearings allow for a long life. Semi solid tires offer shock absorption.
- HEAVY-DUTY GAUGE WHEEL ARMS: 1/4” Gauge wheel arms increases strength.
- NON-ALIGNED GAUGE WHEELS: Rear wheels don’t track behind the front wheels to reduce laying grass over.
- HIGH BLADE TIP SPEED: For cleaner cutting and better dispersion of clippings.
- CHOICES OF BLADES: Low, medium, high-lift, or mulching blades are available to match customer needs and specific applications.
- BLADE OVERLAP: Blade overlap of 1 1/4” assures no skipping in tight turns.
- 1 3/8" MACHINED BLADE SPINDLE WITH BALL BEARINGS AND CAST IRON HOUSING: Machined spindle for balanced performance and accuracy, ball bearings for smooth and quiet running, cast iron housing for added protection and durability.
- TOP GREASING SPINDLES: Assures top bearing gets grease. No shields to remove.
- SINGLE B-SECTION KEVLAR BELT: Simple one belt design. Kevlar material adds additional strength.
- VACUUM FORMED ABS BELT GUARDS: No scratching, no rattling.
- SPRING LOADED ADJUSTABLE IDLER: Allows for constant and proper tension on belt. Better than adjusting gearbox for belt tension.
- BLADE BAR: Bar gives additional support to blade. (Not available on FDR2572)
- TOP HITCH: Top hitch has two hook-up points which allows greater lifting leverage for smaller tractors.
- DRIVELINE HANGER: For ease in hookup and storage of driveline. Keeps driveline off ground.